This wrap is easy to make and delicious to taste. Remove the chicken and add more veggies if you’re in a vegetarian kind of mood!
Image credit: https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/
- Hung yoghurt: ¼ cup
- Fresh pineapple: ¼ cup (diced)
- Cabbage: ¼ (shredded)
- Carrot: ½ (shredded)
- Organic white wine vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds: 1 tbsp (salted)
- Chicken breast: 1 piece (boiled and diced)
- Wholewheat wrap: 2
- Throw in the hung yoghurt, white wine vinegar, and pumpkin seeds in a small bowl.
- Mix together the pineapple, carrots, chicken and cabbage. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress the chicken and vegetable mix with the yoghurt mixture and roll up in a wholewheat wrap.